Pointe Shoe No.1 by Gokce Aykut
Standard Pointe Shoes for medium forefoot with slightly tapered toes.
Soft suede, rose color.
Choose with confidence using your EU street shoe size. Comes with a pair of satin ribbons and a cotton carry bag.
Pointe Shoes No. 1 Standard is for main sizes and basic features ****
This is a kind of revolution!
SHOCK ABSORBER FOAM, With shock absorbing foam used in plastic and absorber sponge, noise is reduced by alleviating pulse impact, providing foot comfort.
SOLE and BOX, Plastic carrier system is employed. Unlike traditional paper-based pointe shoes, no deformation or softening in the soles and boxes occurs. This system allows extended use of pointe shoes.
SOFT PILLOW, The soft pillows used in the pointe box relieve pain during bumps, and make the toes feel comfortable by taking shape of the foot.
SUEDE PART, the suede piece used on the outer surface of the pointe box while providing anti-slip, also gives an aesthetic appearance with matching satin fabric colour tone.
- ****Medium vamp – BEST FIT: Medium forefoot with slightly tapered toes. If your street shoes size is greater than 38,5 (EU), please return back to the shop page and look for the PRODUCT/ POINTE SHOE NO. 2 BY GOKCE AYKUT
- Stitched, shock absorbing toe foam construction reduces noise
- Plastic carrier system, slightly tapered, reinforced, feathered toe box used for extended wear
- Soft pillows in the pointe box relieve pain and make the toes feel comfortable
- Suede piece on the outer surface of box
- Platform is hammered flat to create a secure balance
- Leather board shank
- Round shape throat
- Rounded edge on bottom of platform for ease in rolling up and down from pointe shoes
- No pleating design, clean look
- Slight U shaped throat flatters the arch
- Full wing provides lateral support
- Satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Short leather outer sole
- Sole inner marks to identify the specifications of the pointe shoes
- 45% plastic, 35% synthetic, 10% leather, 10% cotton material
- One pair weight average 246 gr.
- Hand Made, from Izmir, Turkey